Billing & Bookkeeping Services
Invoicing isn’t just a way to get paid – its a way to remind your clients that you are on the job, that you are bringing value to them, and that they are one step closer to having their matter resolved. With all these benefits, why do lawyers put off billing? Invoicing is difficult for many attorneys. We are too busy with other tasks. We don’t like doing it. We really don’t like talking to our clients about it.
So let us handle it.
Bookkeeping is an essential part of running a successful practice. Not only is it important to have a grasp of your cash flow and profitability, proper management of client funds is imperative if you want to safeguard your law license. We aren’t trained in law school to manage the business end of a law practice, and frankly, most of us have a more efficient use for our time.
So let us handle it.
We can work with your practice management and accounting software or set you up in our own system. We can handle a single invoice, or we can manage it all on an on-going basis, or anything in between.
Have a special request? Just ask! We are glad to tailor our work to your needs.
Legal Book Ease Package $999 (Astute gets $100)
- Customized Chart of Accounts
- Customized Lists, Vendor, Customers & Items
- Bank Account Setup/Reconciliation (1-2 months dependent on amount of content)
- Trust Account Setup/Reconciliation (1-2 months dependent on amount of content)
- Credit Card Setup/Reconciliation (1-2 months dependent on amount of content)
- Client Billing Set Up
- Advanced Client Costs Setup
- QuickBooks File Setup (30% Off Software)
- 1-Hour Intro to your QuickBooks Account
- Phone support for the next 30 days
Bookkeeping Setup and Consulting services $70 per hour
Bookkeeping Services: Week l Month l Quarter l Annual (as little or as much)
- Account Management/Reconciliation: Bank, Credit Card, Merchant Account, Loans/LOC, Other
- Accounts Payable: Bill Tracking, Bill Pay, Vendor Information Update/troubleshooting, Outsources Payroll Option – Paychex
- Accounts Receivable: Payment Processing, Merchant Account Processing; Client Invoicing, Statements, Follow-up on past due payments
- Year End: 1099/1096 Processing/E-filing; Books to Accountant for Tax Preparation/Year End Adjustments
- Financial Reporting based on your needs
Our billing and bookkeeping services starting at $55 per hour with a ¼ hour minimum. Volume discounts are available.